Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to grow and develop your current skills with this dynamic and innovative online media marketing company.
You will support the team undertaking a range of administrative tasks to include;
• Checking incoming mail- electronic/postal, sorting according to priority and routing.
• Answering incoming calls within agreed timescales, using the company format.
• Creating, managing and updating electronic files.
• Compiling and preparing reports, invoices, payment records.
• Making calls to clients, partners, external bodies as directed.
• Researching and sourcing information and documents as directed.
• Ensuring all communications and information storage is compliant with current data protection legislation
• Filing and maintenance of databases.
• Providing a reception service to visitors and clients.
• Ensuring adequate supplies of stationery and office supplies are available.
• Any other administrative duties that may be reasonably requested.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Competent and confident in using Microsoft Office programmes
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise work, multi-task and manage own workload
- Good standard of numeracy- able to produce accurate figures
- High standard of presentation- personal and work
- Flexible and can-do attitude to work
- Supportive and helpful team member
- Focused, with great attention to detail
- Friendly, with a positive attitude
- Keen to learn
- Confident and outgoing personality
Future ProspectsSuccessful candidate may be offered a permanent position and the opportunity to develop and progress onto a higher level apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).