Job DescriptionStep into your dream career! A well-respected recruitment company are looking for an apprentice to work in their office and learn their business inside out! Apply today!
As an Apprentice Business Administrator, your duties would include but are not limited to :
• To act as the first point of contact to anyone visiting or calling the business
Meeting and greeting of candidates / visitors
• Answering telephones, transferring calls and taking messages
• Scheduling of interviews for consultants
• Receiving, reviewing and data entry of all application forms, ensuring the database is up to date at all times
• Informing candidates about results of their interview and preparing confirmation
• Building relationships and liaising with candidates and clients
• Provide administrative support
• Perform clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
• To carry out duties effectively and in accordance with company policy and procedures
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- IT Literate
- Previous Administrative Experience Desirable
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Can do Attitude
- Can work off their own initiative
- Work as part of the team
Future ProspectsProgression on to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).