Job DescriptionAre you a Hardworking and Motivated individual who is looking to gain further experience in a Business Administration role? If the answer is yes and want to take your first step on the career ladder – Then Apply Today!
As an Apprentice Business Administrator, your duties would include but are not limited to :
• Support with Stationary Ordering and Stock Control
• Support with Effective file management by Filing and Archiving both electronically and on paper
• Provide administration support to Directors and Engineers out on the field
• Support with Scanning documents and preparing documents such as onsite log books
• Logging products onto the Cash Management system
• Assisting with the administration of Health and Safety and engineer training records
• Calling Suppliers to obtain prices and Order parts
• Keep the database upto date with the changes
• Assisting with the administration of the Quality Manual
• Answering the phone, directing calls and taking messages
• Opening post and allocating to the correct person
• Any Ad Hoc duties required to support in the office
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT Literate
- Previous Administrative Experience Desirable
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Can do Attitude
- Can work off their own initiative
- Work as part of the team
Future ProspectsProgression on to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).