Job DescriptionMulti-award winning Sellick Partnership are looking for a bright & sparky apprentice to provide administrative support to their Team in Derby. Listed on the London Stock Exchange & recognised as a “Great Place to Work” by The Great Places to work UK Institute, this is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to develop their career.
Purpose of the role
In your role as Apprentice you will work alongside the sales team within your office, offering the necessary support for them to meet and maintain client and candidate requirements.
Your apprenticeship with Sellick Partnership will provide you with the knowledge required to develop a successful career within the recruitment industry.
With excellent organisation and communication skills you will enjoy working with a team of professional recruitment consultants and office support team.
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Answer inbound calls efficiently and accurately
• Deal with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email
• Log calls and update Bond with key information from candidates
• Advert management including advertising roles on job boards and liaising with the Marketing team to monitor advertising quotas. Additionally, you will be required to review competitor jobs board daily, as well as checking on cv boards for useful candidates daily
• Update any email failures and bounce backs in Bond to keep records up-to-date
• Update candidate tracker spreadsheets/whiteboards for Consultants, such as hot candidate and availability lists
• Support Consultants in the management of placements including completing audit requirements, uploading candidates onto MSPs, taking references, taking finishing assignment references, gaining right to work documents, updating spreadsheets where required
• Assist Consultants in chasing outstanding contractor timesheets on a weekly basis
• Email team and office whereabouts to the Central Services team on a daily basis
• Attending daily and weekly job meetings to ensure candidates and vacancies are prioritised correctly when taking incoming calls
• Deputising for consultants in their absence on the desk
• Chasing rate queries from MSPs
• Assisting clients to get job orders onto MSP
• Database cleansing and updating
• Preparing marketing lists from database and internet research
• Supporting legal specific marketing activity in preparation for meetings
• General office administration duties including scanning and photocopying documents
• Support the preparation for any upcoming external events including ordering supplies.
• Ensure job adverts and candidate CVs are in line with the Sellick Partnership brand guidelines at all times
• Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday, 8.30am till 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- • Capable of building & maintaining relationships: internal and external
- • Able to operate to clear processes
- • Clear, professional telephone skills
- Apprentices need to be mature in thinking and attitude. They need to sound bright, sparky and intelligent and be friendly, helpful, and thoughtful in their approach.
Future ProspectsHardworking and ambitious apprentices can progress on to become a Resourcing Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant or Office Administrator once they have demonstrated their ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)