Job Description• A chance to work in one of the UK’s leading employers (*awarded ‘Britain’s Top IT Employer' in 2009, 2010 & 2012 and certified as a Top Employer UK category in 2013, 2014,2015, 2016 & 2017) • Work with a very broad and constantly evolving array of ICT • Working within the education IT sector is highly stimulating and hugely rewarding • RM offers
|Business Services supports both the operational and commercial arms of RM by bringing together specialist teams and operational experts to provide services to a variety of different teams and departments across the RM Education group – from initial customer interest through to delivery and post sales support. Our aim is to do all we can to make doing business with RM as simple and as satisfying as possible, delivering customer loyalty and economic growth|
Your daily tasks would include, but not be limited to:
· Producing accurate and timely quotes, on behalf of Sales.
· Providing support to designated Product Managers, through the creation of part numbers and coordination of activities with suppliers.
· Providing best in class customer services.
· Providing support to Sales to ensure the timely and accurate loading of orders.
· Providing a single point of contact to the external customer or RM Project Manager in all elements related to the delivery of their orders.
· Resolve requests for information / updates from customers by phone or email maintaining high customer satisfaction.
· Ensuring all customer interactions and actions taken are properly and clearly recorded.
· Provide a professional approach and excellent service to our customers at all times
· Investigate and resolve, or minimise impact of repeat issues
· Raise improvement suggestions for processes to improve the efficiency or the team and share knowledge with colleagues
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for setting customer’s expectations, as well as identifying and resolving issues that arise during installation or delivery in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. You will work with other RM teams ensuring that all orders are delivered correctly and the appropriate engineer resource is assigned to complete the project. The coordinator is accountable for ensuring all materials are on site in advance of the installation date and act as a point of escalation for all areas across the business.
All of our teams have team members in the UK (Abingdon) and in India. Therefore, communication and teamwork are paramount to the role and you will have the opportunity to be involved in working with colleagues in India on a daily basis.
In this role, you will work with a number of teams within Business Services, as well as Project Management, Sales and other delivery teams to allow on-going personal development in both knowledge of managing projects and effective coordination techniques and communicating with a variety of different people.
Working WeekMon-Thurs between 8am & 6pm, Friday 8am – 4.15pm.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skillso Deliver an excellent standard of Customer Service, both internally and externally
o Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion
o Deliver tasks on time
o Prioritise your workload
o Demonstrate flexibility and a positive work ethic in all circumstances
o Communicate with & influence the actions of customers, & colleagues
Personal Qualities• Customer handling skills.
• Planning and organisational ability. (Understanding of project management methodology where appropriate)
• Self motivation - proactive process improvement, risk identification and avoidance
• Flexibility in both time management and job description.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Proactive attitude in identifying areas that can be improved to positively impact customer satisfaction and driving these through to completion.
Future ProspectsRM have a robust career path.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)