Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join our friendly and supportive team, as a Business Support Administrator.
• Provide administrative support for the programme. This includes:
o Using MS Word to apply appropriate templates and formatting to event materials
o Using MS PowerPoint to collate and format presentation materials
o Using MS Excel to summarise, and collate feedback from events
o Using MS Office to extract, collate and analyse data from reports and various documentation
o Using Tribal’s online system to book accommodation and travel for NCETM team members
o Using Tribal’s online system to source venues for meetings and events
o Attendance at NCETM events to provide appropriate level of business support as and when required
o Using Tribal’s finance system to raise Purchase Order numbers
o Supporting the managing of events (usually working with others in the Business Support team)
o Collating and printing of materials
o Assisting with general office duties as specified by Business Support Manager
• Provision of supporting day-to-day infrastructure for the NCETM Business Support Team covering routine administrative tasks.
• Effective communication with Business Support Officers and escalation of any issues over conflicting priorities to the Business Support Manager.
• Maintenance of up-to-date information within the IT systems of the business support and operations management teams.
• Purchase orders raised in a timely manner and corresponding financial details passed on to the appropriate Business Support Officer.
• Contribution to wider business support activity is flexible and enables successful outcomes.
Working Week37.5 hours per week, hours to be confirmed
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent organisational skills.
- • Strong competence in MS Office tools.
- • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate confidently with a range of people, both internally and externally.
Future ProspectsThere is the possibility of a full-time role, dependent upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship along with business requirements at the time.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).