Job DescriptionDo you have good communication skills and a passion for excellent customer service? We have a fantastic opportunity with full l on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
|The main purpose of the role will be to provide customers support with queries over the phone and online.
You will report directly to Head Of Claims – Glen Eastwood
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing customer information (in accordance with data protection act)
– Taking calls from customers
– Registering new claims
– Instructing Suppliers
– Resolving Customer queries
– Agreeing liability
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Taking calls from customers
- Registering new claims
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- The ability to use own initiative
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)