Job DescriptionBased in the heart of Leeds City Centre, not far from the Train Station, this fantastic role is suited to someone who has a flair for working with clients on a daily basis. You must be a proactive, approachable and creative person willing to work hard on an exciting growth project working with some amazing clients.
|These points are a guideline to the day to day running of the business and may vary on a day to day basis.
Front of House
Ensure engaging content is taken at each event for brand building on Social Media Platforms
Focused on membership for co working space at both Leeds Sites:
The successful candidate will be a brand ambassador and will consistently demonstrate and embody our company values:
Simplicity, Uplifting, Innovative, Responsive and Transparent
What you’ll get out of it:
● Work closely with key decision makers in the business
● Autonomy to develop your own ideas and drive your area of the business
● Opportunity to work closely with some awesome clients ‐ Leeds’s best entrepreneurial businesses
● Be part of a fast growing start-up company with a great culture, and have the chance to shape the future of the business
● Employee benefits
● Training and development
● Work with a fantastic, proactive team.
Working WeekMonday to Friday – Between 8am to 6pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good IT skills
- • Excellent telephone manner
- • Good communication skills
- • Proactive
- • Reliable
- • Organised
- • Keen to learn/progress
- • Smart
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will potentially be offered full time employment.
• Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)