Job DescriptionDo you have effective communication skills and a passion for excellent customer service? We have a fantastic opportunity with full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
• The main purpose of the role will be to provide customers support Complying with our procedures and policies both in-house and alongside our sub-contractors.
• Efficiently dealing with customer enquiries with high standards with clear communication between telephone and email.
• Effectively entering data into our quality management system for record purposes, capturing all important information which is applicable to that specific job.
• Planning work days for on-site staff, including booking in appointments with and for the individuals or teams.
• Quality check & prepare compliance documents ready for submission.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good Spelling & Grammar
- • Good computer skills
- • Good understanding of customer service and compliance
- • Works well under pressure
- • Hardworking and confident
- • Friendly and approachable
- • Highly organised
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will consider keeping the apprentice on full time.
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)