Job DescriptionThe Guildford Team is now seeking a focused and passionate individual to join the business who will excel in the support of each core office role. The Compliance officer who will have the responsibility to provide a business focused compliance service on all funded provision and to ensure we are compliant with all submissions.
Office Administration duties:
• To liaise with Academy teams to ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of all Apprentice related documentation throughout their Apprenticeship
• To participate in on-going training in order to enhance and improve the compliance of the Academy
• To build and maintain a knowledge of funding bodies and business compliance requests
• To assist the Intake and Recruitment Roles with the advertisement of jobs
• To support and drive the Delivery Staff in the completion of timely progress reviews
• To administrate and manage the documentation for our online learning portal E-Track
• To perform ad-hoc duties that the company considers to be reasonable
• Exam invigilating
Working WeekMonday – Friday 37.5 hours per week between 9am and 5pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Strong customer service
- • Excellent eye for detail
- • Understanding of data systems and their use
- • Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
- • Fast learner
- • Self-Motivated
- • Excellent time management skills
- • Passionate
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).