Job DescriptionAre you looking for a company to share your passion for Business Administration? We are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team based in Derby. Reporting to the Head of NCA, you will perform administration and compliance related duties and tasks, while supporting the wider functions of the academy.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
General reception duties- answering phones and greeting visitors
Maintain and order academy stationery supplies
To act as a contact for trainers to report learner absence
To compliance check apprenticeship paperwork
To organised and invigilate learner exams
To upload learner results to online portfolio system
Act as an apprenticeship ambassador for the academy and for 3aaa.
Attend relevant network and recruitment events
Support with admin duties
Any other duty that we consider to be reasonable.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer Literate
- Communications skills both over the phone and face to face
- Positive/can do attitude
- Ability to use own initiative
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Willingness to attend events which might sometimes include evenings and weekends
Future ProspectsOpportunities are available to those who show they are a worthy team member.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)