Job DescriptionA small successful business requires a PC and MAC (laptop and Desktop) computer repair technicians to work in our Service Centre (Tooting Bec area SW London).
Experience of component and Electronic repair such as board level repairs, Mac & PC’s, iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Main duties will include:
* Responsible for full diagnostics and repairs.
* Required to work with a high level of precision and quality.
* Working knowledge of mobile phone such as Apple, Samsung etc.
* Replacing laptop motherboards, LCD Screens and soldering DC jack.
* Data Recovery.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 35 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer Literate
Effective Customer Service
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude
Future ProspectsA permanent Opportunity maybe available for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)