Job DescriptionWant to work for a great company as a contract administration apprentice? McIntyre Electrical are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the team at head office. It is a role for someone who thrives in a busy environment.
A great opportunity to become a contract Assistant / Trainee to join McIntyre Electricals’ head office team in Peterborough.
This is an exciting and varied role, where no two days will be the same. The role will include (but not be limited to):
– Assisting in the processing of incoming work orders
– Resolving customer enquires
– Sending out communication to customers such as appointment letters
– Sending out customer statements at month end
– Liaising with other departments to achieve the operations department objectives
– Assisting with day to day administration tasks
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate
Good communication skills
Attention to detail
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude
willing to learn
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 and possible permanent positon for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)