Job DescriptionA once in a lifetime opportunity to join the operational side of the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe!
• To make sure our customers remain “Top Priority” by delivering fantastic customer service over the phone, email and social media channels. To take ownership in resolving customer queries and concerns by focusing on the needs of the customer, and to always maintain the positive relationship between Euro Car Parts and its customers.
• To be the point of contact for Euro Car Parts remaining professional at all times, showing empathy and providing the highest level of service to our customers.
• To deal will all daily enquiries and/or complaints generated by customers and branches over the phone, e-mail and social media channels, providing a professional and timely response or resolution for each contact.
• To seek increased customer satisfaction and retention through achieving “first time fix” resolution on all customer contacts.
• To deliver on all individual and team targets.
• To use Net Promoter and/or Mystery Shopper feedback as a tool to develop individual performance.
• Advising customers on the correct part for their vehicle & taking orders from customers over the phone if & when required.
• To make sure that all customer contacts are logged on to the system in real time and to company guidelines.
• To update the system with additional customer contact information and to log any resolution action.
• To seek the help, guidance and support of other departments within Euro Car Parts to successfully investigate and resolve any enquiry or concern.
• If escalation of any contact is required, to direct to the appropriate Team Leader in a professional and timely manner following company escalation guidelines at all times.
• To see every concern as an opportunity to please the customer and rescue any sale if appropriate.
• To carry out all the duties of a Contact Centre Advisor and also carry out any other reasonable request as given by the Contact Centre Manager.
• To have or gain a basic knowledge of current consumer legislation.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- To have a great work ethic, be passionate about giving fantastic customer service and enjoy working in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent Time Management
- Customer Service Focussed
- To be adaptable, able to work effectively as part of a team or individually.
- To have excellent people and communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to adapt conversational style to build a good rapport with the customer.
- • Integrity
- • Self-starter
- • Team Oriented
- • Resilient and hard working
- • To have excellent administration and time management skills, having the ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- • To be confident and conscientious.
- • To be motivated by exceeding targets.
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression onto a higher level apprenticeship and permanent employment
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.