Job DescriptionWould you like an opportunity to join our exciting fast growing business? Based in South Yorkshire the Young Ideas group, trading as “Little Trekkers ltd” are looking for a motivated individual to become part of our Team. We have over 15 years’ experience within the sales and distribution of leisure wear for all the family.
Young Ideas Group are looking for a confident, focussed and customer orientated individual join our team, Duties include:
• Answering telephone calls
• Responding to customer emails
• Opening and processing customer returns
• Dispatching Orders
• Dealing with customers in the showroom
• Dealing with paperwork
• Processing orders
• Using internal systems
• General office duties
Working Week8:30 – 5:00 Monday to Friday – May be required to work Saturdays on a “flexi-time” basis.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT Literate
- Customer orientated
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
Future ProspectsFull time position and/or progression on to Level 4.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).