Job DescriptionAn opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our growing business. Based in South Yorkshire the Young Ideas group, trading as “Little Trekkers ltd” have over 15 years’ experience within the sales and distribution of leisure wear for all the family.
Young Ideas Group are looking for a confident, focussed and customer orientated individual join our team, Duties include:
• Answering telephone calls
• Responding to customer emails
• Opening and processing customer returns
• Dispatching Orders
• Dealing with customers in the showroom
• Dealing with paperwork
• Processing orders
• Using internal systems
• General office duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- IT Literate
- Customer orientated
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
Future ProspectsPossibility to progress within the business.
The apprenticeship will include:
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner.
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).
Training and Assessment:
• You will be invited to full-day workshops within your local academy to enrich your learning experience. Some of these will include:
Business knowledge & understanding
Delivering against your targets
Customer journey knowledge
Business systems and resources
Providing a positive customer experience
Personal development plan
• You will also benefit from the following during your apprenticeship:
X1 CPD workshop
X1 End-point assessment preparation workshop
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.