Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic individual with good analytical skills to gain a foothold in a young and dynamic growing business with excellent opportunities for career development.
• Managing and operation of databases importing and interrogating supplier and customer data as appropriate
• Management of client reporting systems
• Responsibility for data accuracy
• General admin support
• Checking and validating supplier invoices
Working Week9am – 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Proactive approach to customer care and service
- Computer literate and experience working with Microsoft Excel
- A positive team attitude and a willingness to be flexible to accommodate a variety of tasks using positive initiative
- Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity available for the right candidate
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).