Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual with a passion for Digital Marketing?Transform Trust are looking to recruit a creative individual who has a flair for all things Digital.Amongst other things, you will be tasked with managing Social Media platforms, administering e-mail marketing campaigns, SEO and the creation of flyers/posters.
|Transform are offering an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join the team and support our office and schools with marketing and social media activity.|
Main (Core) Duties:
· The on-going satisfactory completion of specified training units
· Create Transform promotional materials e.g. fliers, bulletins, posters to promote programmes and events
· Create and maintain Transform programme branding for all forms of communication
· Develop and maintain customer relationships and communications
· Create social media campaigns and encourage users to proactively engage with these
· Create and maintain databases with customer’s details, i.e. Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Twitter
· Maintain a database of website authors and social media users
· Provide training to web authors if needed and social media users as required
· Compile ‘how to’ guides and FAQs for website authors / social media users
· Review Transform websites regularly and add new information and programmes
· Create new and amend existing social media accounts as requested
· Provide business administration and business support for our office systems
· To undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required.
As an apprentice, you will develop your role over time and become a key point of contact for web, marketing and social media aspects for Transform.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong communication skills – face to face and over telephone
• IT literate- a good understanding/ interest in web marketing.
• Excellent literacy skills- excellent grammar etc.
• Strong organisational / administrative skills.
• Able to create Excel spreadsheet documents and use MS Word
• Ability to use image manipulation software an advantage
Personal Qualities• Genuine interest in social media/ marketing
• Team player & not afraid to get stuck in
Future ProspectsExcellent permanent prospects and progression on to Level 4 qualification.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Nottingham for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.