Job DescriptionAre you looking to use your creativity and marketing skills to help promote an environmentally green chauffeur business? This exciting new role is perfect for someone with marketing savvy and bags of ambition!
Green Air Cars are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person, to join their exciting team, whether you’re looking to learn marketing skills on the job or have prior experience. You’ll work with a team striving to change the status quo in transport both in service and environment. In this role you will focus on;
- The generation of new corporate and leisure bookings in the Ground Transport industry.
- Working with the Managing Director
- The role is to generate meaningful growth through a series of small marketing experiments.
- You will be involved in developing and implementing campaigns in email marketing
- Social media curation and management
- Content creation for newsletters
- Analytics and reporting
- Leaflet design and market segmentation.
- There will also be exposure to mobile marketing and increasing user growth amongst our mobile application.
- They will invest in you and your career to give you the tools you need to achieve.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• You can prove you work well in a team environment;
• You understand the basics of email and social media marketing;
• You can write clear and concise copy with good grammar;
Personal Qualities• Proactive outlook and the ability to generate new ideas;
• Good customer service skills and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal;
• Ability to travel to our office – there’s limited public transport.
Future ProspectsCareer progression for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)