Job DescriptionAre you a creative individual, with a flair for Marketing? Do you have a passion for digital industries and want to kick start career, with a rapidly growing business??....... If this is you read on as our client based in South Normanton Derbyshire is looking for an individual to join their marketing team!
Your duties within this role may mainly include but are not limited to the following;
• Graphic Design; including Image editing using the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Creating Email Marketing Campaigns using Mailchimp, to both current and potential new clients.
• Getting involved in the Search Engine Optimisation and Pay-Per-Click.
• Filming and editing Promotional, Product, and Event coverage videos and photos.
• General management of all the Social media accounts, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the Facebook pages across all Purpose media products/services.
• Creating and writing Business Blogs to go live on the website.
• A small element of sales; taking product orders.
• General Administration duties to assist with the running of the office.
• Creating and updating reports.
• Managing and updating their bespoke CRM system.
• Dealing with clients, over the phone, email, live chat, and digital media platforms
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe photoshop
- Computer literate
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Understanding of email marketing campaigns
- Forward thinking mindset
- Flair for marketing
Future ProspectsFor the appropriate candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 marketing qualification or secure a full-time position will be an option.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.