Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity has a arisen to work for a unique, fun, small family run company based at the fantastic C4DI in Hull.
This exciting role with be accompanying the director with day to day activities including:
• Running both Facebook and Instagram campaigns
• Making/Editing 360 panoramas
• Building a social presence for Octovision
• Making and maintaining photography portfolios
• Editing and updating company websites
• Film and video editing
Working WeekMonday – Friday (occasionally different project depending) 30 hours
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe Lightroom
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier pro/After effects advantageous
- Social media experience such as Facebook and Instagram
- Website knowledge advantageous
- Must be punctual
- Work as a team and own initiative
Future ProspectsFuture development available.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.