Job DescriptionAre you looking for an introduction into the world of digital marketing, or do you have some experience and you are looking for a more hands-on role then this is the job for you?
• PPC Campaign Management & Optimisation – This will involve creating marketing plans, conducting keyword and competitor research using a variety of tools, managing advertising budgets and creating engaging adverts across multiple platforms.
• Social Media Campaigns – Following the same principles of PPC campaign, except across a variety of social media networks.
• Web Design – The ability to design pixel perfect, fully responsive Website Designs using Photoshop or equivalents.
• Web Development – The ability to use HTML/CSS and JS efficiently across a range of web platforms to create fully responsive websites and solutions for our clients.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday – 9am – 5pm Friday – 9am to 4pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • Google AdWords / Analytics / Tag Manager
- • Facebook Business Manager
- • Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
- • Photoshop
- • WordPress
- • Existing development portfolios
- • HTML/CSS/JS
- • Creative
- • Able to work under pressure
- • Able to work to specific times/targets
- • Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- • Enthusiasm to learn and develop
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.