Job DescriptionSpeak-IT are now looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join their marketing team. This individual will be taking on the role of Digital Marketing Executive and will have the opportunity to develop their own skills alongside the business as it grows.
The job role for this individual will include the following tasks:
• Managing commercial Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other Social Media accounts.
• Delivering campaigns on time and to the budget.
• Target audience email marketing.
• Online advertising & optimisation including SEO, PPC (Google AdWords) and general email marketing.
• Maintenance tasks on our externally hosted website(s).
• Administration and new products and services.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Some Photoshop and HTML editing skills.
- • Some understanding of Google AdWords and Google product listing ads.
- • Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Merchant Centre (op-tional).
- • Some experience with YouTube and video editing.
- • Experience with email marketing platforms such as MailChimp (optional).
- • A good understanding of SEO and quality site content for use with Google.
- • Execute strong communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- • Good understanding of domains and hosting.
- • The ability to self-motivate and work alongside the team
- • Good email and phone manner.
- • Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- • Have an outstanding attention to detail.
- • The above Skills are an overview of the attributes that we are looking for in a new team member. However, we appreciate that not all the above skills may be at the same level or even acquired as yet.
- • Hardworking
- • Motivated
- • Can work off their own initiative
- • Enthusiastic
- • Passionate about a career.
Future ProspectsProgression to level 4 or permanent role for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.