Job DescriptionThis is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious school/college leaver who is looking to kick start their career within the field of Digital Marketing – especially content marketing & social media.
Lockhart Meyer are looking for a confident, motivated and driven school or college leaver who can bring a new dimension to their team, supported through their apprenticeship. They are looking for someone to join their team who has a passion for creative writing and social media, this person will have this initial interest and will be driven to develop those skills throughout their career with this opportunity as the perfect platform to do so. The successful candidate will have the following day to day tasks:
- To research blog topics for the company’s hair and beauty business clients.
- To write social media posts, blogs and website content.
- Create optimised (SEO) copy and on-page SEO.
- Assist with planning, creating and scheduling of social media campaigns.
- Monitor social media profiles.
- Measure online campaign success.
- Offer telephone answering and organisational support to the team.
- Create and monitor PPC campaigns.
Full training and support will be given on the above tasks throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will have:
• Excellent written skills and a real interest in writing
• Be able to communicate effectively through email and phone
• Demonstrate strong IT skills
• Good Microsoft office skills
• Social media skills and interest
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate will have:
• Organisation skills
• Have an eye for detail and design
• Be comfortable working with numbers
• Hard working with a positive can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn.
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)