Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to grow and develop your current skills with this dynamic and innovative online media marketing company.
• Prepare, draft and edit content for Social Media platforms using appropriate images, copy, and market information/intelligence
• Work with the companies retained digital agency to ensure client is delivering its promise to its customers, to improve SEO and utilise all the relevant digital channels available
• Manage and update the gmm.com site ensuring messaging is on brand and on time against GMM and their clients’ deadlines including Idea of the week, client case histories, news and bulletins etc.
Develop, distribute and measure the success of e-communications including e-newsletters, emails and event highlights/timings
• Report, track, analyse and evaluate site performance indicators.
• Oversee the timely implementation and refreshment of client site entries and content
• Assist in promoting Getmemedia growth in membership and usage by enhancing the company’s digital footprint
• Ideas and creativity- contribute to the stock of innovative and imaginative digital solutions
• Manage digital campaigns to increase prospect client lead generation
• General admin support, ad hoc tasks and projects as required
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Degree or marketing qualification desirable but not essential
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Confident IT skills
- Knowledge and experience of editing software/design tools with editing skills
- Knowledge and experience of website design/creation/SEO
- Use of social media platforms in a business context, B2B lead generation
- Demonstrable knowledge of running a successful marketing campaign
- Creative and imaginative
- Ambitious and aspirational
- Keen to learn- energetic and enthusiastic
- High standards of presentation
- Outgoing and confident personality
Future ProspectsA permanent position will be available for the right candidate, plus the opportunity to progress to Level 4
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.