Job DescriptionWe are looking for a creative and highly motivated individual for a Digital Marketing position. You’ll be part of a small team assisting in the creativity and execution of marketing strategy, utilising social media, email campaigns and website content to promote and enhance the Company’s profile, products and services and carry out daily duties.
Digital Marketing Apprentice;
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Help to deliver the company marketing strategy.
• Assist with Marketing Campaigns and reporting.
• Help maintain social media accounts, including researching relevant news to be shared.
• Assist with the organisation of events, exhibitions and conferences.
• Maintain database contact lists.
• Research competitor activities.
• Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
• Answer telephone and direct calls as appropriate.
• Undertaking a range of clerical tasks including data entry, photocopying and filing.
• To arrange any hospitality requirements and meeting room facilities as and when directed.
• To carry out other duties which may be required from time to time to support business operation.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Ability to learn quickly about the business and commitment to Continuing Personal and Professional Development.
- • Excellent organisational skills.
- • Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- • Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- • Ability to design and process a wide range of documents in accordance with instruction and house style, paying attention to detail.
- • A confident, mature, professional, friendly manner.
- • Proactive and self-motivated with an ability to manage own time effectively.
Future ProspectsFuture opportunities are available to those who prove themselves a worthy member of the team.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.