Job DescriptionWe are excited to be advertising the role of Edit Assistant. You would be joining a dynamic and talented Post Production team, assisting with the everyday operations that make their post processes run smoothly.
– Media management: Capturing and backing up footage in time for edits, archiving completed projects, keeping archive records up to date. This is a vital process for driving our project turnover and ensuring a healthy storage system for live projects.
– Project setups: Occasionally you will be asked to set up a project for an editor, including labelling clips and organising footage into bins.
– General assisting of the wider team.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Interest in media, production and digital marketing
• Good customer service
• Polite and well mannered.
Personal Qualities• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Hunger to develop skills and gain experience, willingness to learn
• Proactive, can-do attitude
• A good creative instinct / eye
Future ProspectsWill probably result in a full time role
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)