Job DescriptionA fantastic Finance Administration opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic hard worker to assist in an Accountancy firm in Bristol, your role will involve listening to customer needs and offering courteous and professional response to financial issues
As an Apprentice Finance Administrator you will take ownership and responsibility of:
• Customer queries by phone and email.
• General photocopying and scanning
• Writing simple business letters and emails
• Amending documentation as required
• Action customer queries promptly and deliver a high customer service on all communication to customers/brokers and suppliers.
• Assisting other members of the team as required by your supervisor
This employer is based over 3 buildings so at times you may be required to move boxes and files between the buildings.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Good with figures
• Team player
• Good telephone manner
Personal Qualities• Flexible
• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent position and opportunity to undertake further training for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)