Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work as an apprentice graphic designer for an established creative company who design and build beautiful media from scratch.
As a graphic design apprentice with Hat Trick Media, you will gain a knowledge and understanding of graphic design and social media.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
- Planning print and web design concepts by studying relevant information and client briefs.
- Illustrating concepts (composition, arrangement, colour, scale, type size and style) and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art through appropriate software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, both on site with clients and in the studio.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
The employer would prefer applicants to have a full clean driving license as much of the design can happen on site with clients.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsPossible progression to level 4 apprenticeship for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)