Job DescriptionHow would you like to work for a global company with the benefits that brings based within a small friendly team? If you are passionate about IT and expanding your experience this could be the ideal role for you.
|Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create Update disks and send to customers.
· Create New Install disks, Allocate Hardware Lock Keys, Obtain License Documents (from our US office), package up and send to customers.
· Call customers to chase signed License Documents that were not obtained by Engineers.
· Start looking into problems logged to see the solution to the problems.
· When calling back to get extra information start to try and solve the simpler problems.
· To ask for assistance for more complex problems from UK Staff.
· To provide assistance to sales staff when other engineers are not available.
· To arrange for USA technical support where problems cannot be resolved in the UK.
Working Week8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail.
- Customer service
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Good Verbal Communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Work confidently within a team.
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
Future ProspectsTo progress to level 4 and become a permanent member of the team in a higher role.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)