Job DescriptionAre you a people person? Do you genuinely care about the well-being of those around you? If so, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you to kick start a career within a busy HR department and really make a difference to those around you! If you think you have what it takes apply now!
|Davies Group are looking for an apprentice to provide administrative support to their HR team and maintain and update HR Systems and processes. With training, duties will include:|
· Maintain, develop and implement administration processes to promote efficiency.
· Prepare offer letters, contracts of employment and other employee correspondence with guidance.
· Update the HR system with any changes and ensure documentation is prepared and filed appropriately.
· Liaise with the Payroll and Benefits coordinator to ensure that necessary entries on the HR system are accurate and up to date to facilitate the running of payroll.
· Check Payroll inputting
· Monitor local induction processes are followed
· Manage the HR, Recruitment and Health and Safety inbox and ensure that queries are dealt with or referred to the appropriate department.
· Act as the HR intranet champion, using the content management system to update and refresh information on the intranet as required.
· Maintain both hard copy and electronic employee records in accordance with department standards.
· Conduct regular audits of information held on the HR system and ensure the information is up to date.
· Support recruitment system and keep vacancies up to date
· Manage WOW board and ensure it is kept up to date.
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• High standard of numeracy
• Good attention to detail
• Experience using Microsoft Office
Personal Qualities• Motivated
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Able to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
Future ProspectsThe right applicant will be offered a permanent position on completion of the Apprenticeship
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)