Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself to be discreet & tactful with excellent organisational & administrative skills? As part of the NHS, DHU Health Care CIC are looking for an apprentice to provide HR admin support to the HR team in Derby. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to establish an excellent career in human resources.
|Purpose of the Role
· To provide full HR administrative support to the DHU 111 East Midlands CIC HR Team.
· To contribute to a variety of projects related to the delivery of DHU 111 HR services.
The responsibilities of the role will vary depending on Service priorities. Duties within placements could include:
· To take responsibility for carrying out routine daily administrative tasks.
· To provide administrative support to members of DHU 111 HR team.
· To provide support in the recruitment process, contacting candidates by telephone and e-mail.
· To input and update database information ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
· To be responsible for the receipt of both the internal / external post and faxes ensuring correct distribution.
· To organise and attend meetings as directed for the team, including hospitality, preparing reports, agenda’s, taking minutes/notes.
· To treat information received in the course of duties as confidential, and to ensure that such information is not revealed to unauthorised personnel.
· To ensure that relevant and timely computer and administrative actions are completed, in particular, the management of documents files and referrals.
· Use initiative to prioritise your own workload.
· Regularly meet with Line Manager for support.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good written English.
- • Confident use of the telephone and strong interpersonal skills.
- • Admin skills including organising meetings and taking minutes.
- • Good experience of Microsoft Office programmes, including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Good organisational skills.
- • Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- • Ability to work as part of a team
- • Flexible attitude
- • Professional approach to work
- • Smart appearance
- • Friendly, helpful and approachable
- • Discretion, tact and diplomacy
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, there is a clear opportunity for a full-time role within the business and progression onto the level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)