Job DescriptionDo you consider yourself to be discreet & tactful with excellent organisational & administrative skills? Bridgeway Consulting are looking for an apprentice to provide HR admin support to the HR team. You will report into the Associate Director & be based from their modern offices in central Nottingham.
· To provide administrative support to the company in relation to all HR issues
· To assist the Associate Director with the administration of the HR function across the company and in relation to specific HR projects.
· Carry out administrative duties as required by the Associate Director.
· To ensure that all induction procedures are followed and administered in accordance with the company requirements.
· Issue and collate recruitment enquiries.
· Responsible for the administration the Not Used staff list and to ensure that personnel records are updated.
· To co-ordinate annual appraisals.
· Undertake administrative duties in line with any specific HR Projects.
· Undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the company as instructed by the Associate Director or Directors
Working WeekMonday – Friday, 8.30am till 5pm (1 hour lunch) 37.5 Hours in total
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good written English.
- • Confident use of the telephone and strong interpersonal skills.
- • Admin skills including organising meetings and taking minutes.
- • Good experience of Microsoft Office programmes, including Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Good organisational skills.
- • Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- • Ability to work as part of a team
- • Flexible attitude
- • Professional approach to work
- • Smart appearance
- • Friendly, helpful and approachable
- • Discretion, tact and diplomacy
Future ProspectsUpon completion of the apprenticeship, there is a clear opportunity for a full-time role within the business and progression onto the level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)