Job DescriptionAre you a people person? Do you genuinely care about the well-being of those around you? If so, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you to kick start a career within a busy HR department and really make a difference to those around you! If you think you have what it takes apply now!
Davies Group are looking for an apprentice to provide administrative support to their HR team and maintain and update HR Systems and processes. With training, duties will include:
• Maintain, develop and implement administration processes to promote efficiency.
• Prepare offer letters, contracts of employment and other employee correspondence with guidance.
• Update the HR system with any changes and ensure documentation is prepared and filed appropriately.
• Liaise with the Payroll and Benefits coordinator to ensure that necessary entries on the HR system are accurate and up to date to facilitate the running of payroll.
• Check Payroll inputting
• Monitor local induction processes are followed
• Manage the HR, Recruitment and Health and Safety inbox and ensure that queries are dealt with or referred to the appropriate department.
• Act as the HR intranet champion, using the content management system to update and refresh information on the intranet as required.
• Maintain both hard copy and electronic employee records in accordance with department standards.
• Conduct regular audits of information held on the HR system and ensure the information is up to date.
• Support recruitment system and keep vacancies up to date
• Manage WOW board and ensure it is kept up to date.
Working WeekMonday- Friday 9am- 5.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Good communication skills, written and verbal
- • High standard of numeracy
- • Experience using Microsoft Office
- • Motivated
- • Reliable and trustworthy
- • Able to use own initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.