Job DescriptionAssisting our installation team in high-end properties being fitted with high grade network infrastructures, network equipment, multi device Wi-Fi deployments and installation of ‘Smart Home’ products to networks.
Duties will include, but not limited to, Apprentice Technician for high-end residential installations and on-going technical support, inclusive of cable termination, network deployments, smart home and home automation product configuration, project reporting / documentation and day to day business activities.
You will also be required to work in the showroom assisting customers in purchases, advising them on the products.
Installation types such as Whole-Home, Home Cinema Rooms, Multi-Room Wireless Audio Solutions, IP CCTV cameras, Rack / Server rooms.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer service
- Good IT skills
- Network experience would be an advantage
- A driving licence and a car would be beneficial due to the nature of the job
Future ProspectsA full time role may be available on successful completion of apprenticeship
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)