Job DescriptionA once in a lifetime opportunity to join the operational side of the fastest growing largest automotive aftermarket specialist in Europe!
Responsible for a number of indirect categories including Marketing, Utilities, Logistics and MRO and IT, you will engage with stakeholders to understand their needs and provide sourcing solutions and manage suppliers and agreements to deliver the best possible company results for service and cost.
You will also be able to conduct multiple complex sourcing projects as well as leading other non-sourcing purchasing projects as required.
You will have previous Indirect procurement experience with category knowledge in Marketing, Utilities, Logistics, IT and MRO
You will also have a track record of impressive savings along with strong stakeholder engagement across all levels of an organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
• To support the business in delivering key strategic plans and targets through delivery of a professional value add service, resulting in the most cost effective use of all external spend.
• Looking at all categories within our Goods not for Resale spend. You will also be managing internal complex supplier arrangements across the Group.
• Drive commercial value for the business in a sustainable and ethical manner consistent with the companies’ values, principles and policies.
• To achieve annualised procurement saving targets with efficient cash management.
• To lead commercial negotiations and management of existing and new contracts for service performance and cost, utilizing market competitor and benchmarking analysis to improve the way the organization buys services
• Create and maintain procurement policies and procedures and legal/regulatory requirements.
• Lead of team of junior buyers and develop the Indirect Purchasing organization
• Introduce PO system across the group
• Integration of business units spends under one Indirect Purchasing area
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- To have a great work ethic, be passionate about giving fantastic customer service and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent Time Management
- To be adaptable, able to work effectively as part of a team or individually.
- Good IT skills
- Motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- • Integrity
- • Self-starter
- • Team Oriented
- • To be confident and conscientious.
- • Personable nature
- • Reliable
- • Willingness to learn
- • Commercial Acumen
- • Negotiation Skills
- • Innovation
- • Positive Business Change Approach
Future ProspectsOpportunity for progression onto a higher-level apprenticeship and permanent employment
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).