Job DescriptionAs an IT based support technician, you would mainly work inside the office however there is a potential to work on site at customer locations.
As an IT based support technician, you would mainly work inside the office however there is a potential to work on site at customer locations.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Logging details of customer issues that are received either by phone or by email
- Assessing customer issues and delegating accordingly
- Investigating and providing solutions to customer issues
- Recording the issues and their solutions for future reference
You must be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
A good understanding of IT would be an advantage however full training will be given to the successful candidate
This role is ideal for somebody looking to work in a customer support environment that has a general interest/ knowledge in accounts software solutions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsStrong communication skills
Personal QualitiesLogical approach
ABLE TO COMMUNICATE OVER TELEPHONE EFFECTIVELY
Future ProspectsFull permanent prospects
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)