Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our existing Support Team, to support our SaaS solutions. The key purpose of this role is to support and interact with our customers and help them with their general day-to-day requests, as well as assisting in the testing and data migration.
During your apprenticeship at Fulgent; Your Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Software support for in-house SaaS solutions
• .NET/HTML5 application testing
• Software documentation
• Data manipulation using Microsoft SQL/T-SQL
• Liaising with customers and internal teams
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Proficient using the Microsoft Office suite
- • Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Confident and reliable
- • The ability to work & integrate into an experienced team
- • Can manage own time and initiative
- • A hard working and self-starter attitude
- • 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent ) at grade D or above
- • Ideally, you will have a keen interest in computing, however, no previous expe-rience is necessary for this role as full training and support will be provided.
- • Full driving licence is preferred but not essential
Future ProspectsProgression onto Level 4 or Permanent role for the right candidate.
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).