Job DescriptionYou will be part of a small team of highly skilled IT/Electronic technicians dismantling, assessing repairing/refurbishing and re-assembling a variety of electronic devices in the AUTO ID market.
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Reading for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Have a high interest in IT and a strong aptitude in Electronics Highly motivated
- Have good PC skills
- Possess good time management
- Have a good attention to detail to maintain a high level of production standards and efficiency
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity available as well as the possibility as undertaking a level 4 qualification.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)