Job DescriptionAre you passionate about IT and want to use your skills to help a fantastic Bottisham-based printing company? If so, read on!
An excellent opportunity to work for an established company near Cambridge, trading for 25 years as a Xerox Concessionaire called First Copy. They sell Xerox photocopiers, printers and third party software.
They are looking for someone ambitious and would like to have a career with First Copy.
The role will include but not be limited to:-
- Answering Incoming Calls.
- Call Logging and monitoring of our Managed Print Services helpdesk.
- Learning how to do remote support calls to include, resolving printing and scanning issues.
- Troubleshooting customer mechanical issues.
- Learning how to load software both remotely and directly on customer sites.
- Using various tools and software to extract data for print audits.
- Internal database management.
- General Office duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Keen interest in Technology
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsFuture career progression for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)