Job DescriptionOur client is looking for an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual to join the HBS team and become the ‘come to’ person for IT support related issues.
Whilst the primary role will be to learn and adopt the IT support role, this person will also gain insight into much more than just the technical aspects of IT within a business; what IT systems are used, how are they used, how can they be improved and the importance of good IT within a business.
This person needs to have very good person skills, and who is not afraid to ask questions in a bid to find the best solution. An appetite to problem solve and ‘fix permanently’ is important.
This role will require the ability to document simply but effectively, providing efficient knowledge sharing.
Any IT related experience is of benefit but not essential because what is important here is having the right attitude and willingness to learn. In return a learning platform will be provided that see a good start to anyone’s career in Business IT.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Interest in IT
Personal Qualities• A sense of humour
• Can do attitude
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress onto a level 4 or full time employment.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
• MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)