Job DescriptionWant to work for a driven market leader and excellent investor in people? At one of the leading finance and leasing providers in the country you will have the chance to develop a long term career in the finance sector.
|The legal compliance team are in place to support all areas of the business, they play a key part in the process development and audit of systems within Shire.
Training will be provided both onsite and on external courses. With the support of the various departments on site you will get to learn about all the different areas of the business as you develop into the role.
· Supporting the Commercial and Sales team
· Data input & processing
· Supporting Audits
· Working within Anti Money Laundering processes
· Answering the telephone and ensuring a high standard of customer service
· General Office administration duties
· Liaising with both internal staff and external clients
· Filing and handling all incoming and outgoing mail
· Accurate data entry and management of an ERP system
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 9.00 – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch then Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes’ lunch
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsGood communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• A full/clean UK driving licence is desirable but not essential
Personal Qualities• Self-motivated with a “can do” positive attitude
• Desire to learn new skills
• Ability to attend college as required
• Ability to follow detailed instructions
Future ProspectsShire Leasing have a long term career plan and if successful you will be placed onto a internal training route way allowing you develop in the business.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)