Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for Marketing and the digital world? A thriving company in Hillsborough are looking for an ambitious and intelligent apprentice to join their team
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone
- Writing newsletters prompting competitions from brands such as Marie Claire, In style, Real People etc.
- Writing online competitions
- Uploading images
- Promoting websites and contend view email, social media
This is a unique opportunity for an apprentice who is not afraid of hard work and challenge.
The right candidate will find that the experiences and opportunities within this role are vast. We are a small, hard-working team who will work with the right candidate to ensure they have the option to work in marketing full time. After their probation period, the candidate will be given the opportunity to earn additional bonuses, take part in social opportunities and be provided with Westfield health benefits.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent use of English both written and spoken
• Not afraid of hard work and managing a busy work schedule
Personal Qualities• Not afraid to speak to senior people on the telephone.
• A passion for Marketing and the digital world
• A desire to succeed and become a valuable team member.
Future ProspectsThe majority of candidates go on to work for the company for a minimum of 2 years before returning to study or moving to different roles. The head of marketing started 8 years ago as an apprentice, which shows what potential lies within this role
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)