Job DescriptionWould you like to work for a young and dynamic company based near the city centre? This role is a good starting point for anyone looking for a career in a marketing environment. If this sounds like you then apply today.
|The role of Marketing Assistant involves supporting a team of online marketing professionals with a diverse range of administrative duties – as well as any other tasks required to support the wider business.
Duties will be largely administrative and include elements of data entry on a regular basis. The successful applicant will be working with our marketing team and have the opportunity to develop new skills and gather knowledge about the industry.
Duties to include
· Research in to companies and presenting data
· Assisting with inbound and outbound calls
· Responding to emails
· Liaising with clients where necessary
· The use of Microsoft Office packages (excel, word etc)
· Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
· Assisting with office staff where needed
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good organisational skills and demonstrate attention to detail. IT competence and knowledge of Microsoft Excel are both essential.
Future ProspectsThis could lead to the offer of permanent employment as a Marketing Assistant for the right candidate who excels in the role.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)