Job DescriptionHow would you like to become part of a global organisation with operations spanning over 4 continents? Reporting to the Internal Sales & Marketing Manager, you will perform a range of marketing duties including maintaining Social Media Platforms, implementing marketing campaigns and helping to develop strategy for new business generation.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the UK and Global Marketing Team with routine functions. We are looking for someone with the ability to produce technical writing for the completion of promotional material as well as support the internal strategy for the identification and development of new business opportunities.
The candidate must be a driven and professional individual, as our services are bespoke to each Healthcare facility.
We offer an opportunity for career progression and are looking for long‐term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a competitive basic salary with performance bonuses.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of the following:
• Strategy for Lead generation for the field based sales team
• Development of case studies for new & existing accounts
• Drive targeted marketing campaigns
• Conduct due diligence of target customers & sectors
• Maintain & update the businesses social media platforms Develop marketing materials for new product & service developments
• Identification and organisation of exhibitions & events
Other Functions & Responsibilities
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels. Other duties which are not specifically detailed above would be undertaking any other reasonable duties/projects which may be required from time to time as required by the UK Management.
Comprehensive training will be provided to meet the supporting colleagues and learn about our products and services. During the induction training phase the Internal Sales Manager will also accompany the candidate. Weekly team meetings and quarterly national commercial meetings are held, where you will receive further guidance on business strategy and receive training on any new product/service launches.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Process driven with good analytical skills
- • Must be able to manage varying workloads and tasks effectively
- • Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Computer based project management skills (inc. Microsoft Office)
- • Positive attitude
- • Team‐oriented
- • Self‐starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
Future ProspectsAt the end of the apprenticeship, there is a full time role available for the right candidate You will also be offered the opportunity to progress onto a Level 4 qualification if deemed appropriate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.