Job DescriptionWe are a busy dental practice with a vision for expansion and success. We are seeking a team player who can bring character, motivation, enthusiasm to the team.
As part of working in our friendly team would be to carry out phone consultations with patients, general admin duties, explaining to patients about their dental care, front of house opportunity to work with new and existing patients to promote our practice.
You will have a key role being a point of contact for our patients, explaining treatment options and the services we provide. As a naturally friendly and outgoing person you will engage with and understand our patients so they are fully informed about the treatment they want to undertake.
- Communicating with new and existing clients.
- Providing patient reports.
- Taking down detailed information for the doctors
- Organising patient data.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying.
- Emailing clients.
- Other admin duties when required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Effective customer service
• Team player
• Attention to detail
Personal Qualities• Hardworking
• Positive attitude
Future ProspectsA permanent opportunity maybe available for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)