Job DescriptionThe purpose of this role is to produce data content for the ‘Configure, Price, Quote’ (CPQ) databases operated by channelcentral.net to ensure that all systems and options are accurately and comprehensively described and recorded.
The purpose of this role is to produce data content for the ‘Configure, Price, Quote’ (CPQ) databases operated by channelcentral.net to ensure that all systems and options are accurately and comprehensively described and recorded. To support customers by responding to product-related queries with SLA, following through with information and corrections.
- Maintain the Vendors’ Product Hierarchies: proactive addition of new parts and reactive addition of unrecognised parts sold through Distribution to support the Portal’s primary services.
- Provide support with categorisation and consistent naming of products in the Vendor Hierarchical view.
- Provide basic support where required for other team members during absence.
- Use the company’s systems (including Office 365 Planner) to maintain accurate and up-to-date online records.
- Update own technical knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
•Undertake any other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills•A basic understanding of IT technology hardware across desktops, laptops and printers.
•Meticulous attention to detail; good command of written and spoken English; numerical accuracy.
Personal Qualities•Intellectually highly capable with excellent motivational / organisational ability.
•Proactive self-starter, flexible, adaptable, sociable, resilient.
•Team player, able to be both supportive and to take the lead when required.
Future ProspectsPossibility of a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)