Job DescriptionAre you interested in starting your career in business administration as a receptionist? This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual who has previous experience within customer services and who is an excellent communicator. Is this you?
As an Apprentice Receptionist you will be providing front of house reception and switchboard telephonist assistance to the firm. Along with assisting with various other reception and administrative duties you will be the first point of contact for our clients.
Initial and ongoing training and support will be provided so that the knowledge, experience and confidence of working within a front of house role can be developed.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Operating the telephone switchboard to answer incoming telephone calls and directing the caller to the appropriate person, taking messages where necessary.
· Greeting clients and visitors and informing the appropriate person of their arrival.
· Prepare meeting rooms for external and internal meetings
· Ensuring that the reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy.
· Taking bookings and maintaining diary records for meeting rooms at your designated office
· Assisting with various other receptionist and administrative tasks as required
· Collecting and assisting with the morning and evening post and the banking
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 or full time employment
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)