Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is interested in the recruitment industry to start their career as a resourcer.
Below is a brief outline of the role and your responsibilities. This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to support all members of the team, as such your role may change from time to time and you may be required to take on additional duties.
- Answering the phone in Liverpool, meeting and greeting candidates booked in.
- Searches on a Tuesday and Thursday for all new starters from CRM Eclipse system
- Input on Compliance Spreadsheet the starter, their consultant and job title
- Search Eclipse for Compliance……. Application Form / ID / CSCS / Certificates / Reference
- Chase the consultants for the importance of compliance
- Search for any construction related networking events in Liverpool on a regular basis and pass over to consultants and attend with them when required
- Amend and convert CVs for Consultants as and when requested
- Client mapping
- Assist with checking Phoenix Online and Glenigans
- Weekly e shot to candidates and clients
- Search daily on total jobs for newly added candidates as below and add to Eclipse
- Liverpool trades – speak to your consultant for a weekly for a focus
- Weekly e shot to candidates and clients (Thurs PM)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsComputer literate. Eye for detail, able to use on initiative
Personal QualitiesPositive attitude, excellent communicator, confident.
Future ProspectsPermanent role for the right candidate is a distinct possibility.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)