Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for sales and exceptional customer service? Smith Cooper are looking to appoint an Apprentice Account Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Client Services Director, your duties will involve generating quotes, placing orders, contacting suppliers and supporting clients.
Through success and growth we are looking for an Account/Sales Apprentice to join the team.
Dealing with new sales opportunities and sales support you will liaise with clients to support the sales and accounts function of the business and to become an integral part of the team.
• Using internal computer system to generate customer quotes effectively and ef-ficiently
• Quoting to include the whole sales process. Sourcing items, building client fac-ing quotes and winning the client sale.
• Ordering sales from multiple vendors
• Contact suppliers through telephone and email channels
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the sales and accounts depart-ment
• Complete all tasks accurately and efficiently within the required timescales
• Email administration and communication
• Liaising with Engineering and Help desk to establish when tickets are completed
• Register Extended Warranty Carepacks
• Post Purchase Ledger Invoices
Working WeekMonday to Friday, 9am till 5.30 with 1 hour lunch (Based on 37.5 hours/week)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office Programmes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Experience with Sage advantageous – however, internal training will be given.
- • Confident & Personable
- • Enthusiastic & Bright
- • Team player - committed to contributing to team objectives and passionate about helping customers.
Future ProspectsThere will be a full-time position available to hard working apprentices with the opportunity to progress on to a Level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)