Job DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting and challenging Apprenticeship? If so this is a great opportunity to join the expanding team at Tuin in Brooke as an Apprentice Sales Administrator.
As an Apprentice Sales Administrator at Tuin you will be heavily involved in the core functions of this exciting and rapidly growing business. You will be working with the departmental manager to assist with the smooth running of this vital department.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with initial business enquiries
• Providing quotations to customers/suppliers
• Provide product knowledge to potential customers
• Maintain, develop and build customer/supplier relationships
• Processing orders with customers and suppliers
• Updating CRM systems
• Maintaining internal records/files
• Carry out market research projects
To ensure you have an in depth understanding of the company and its core functions there will numerous opportunities to go off site and learn about both our suppliers and clients. For the correct candidate there will also be the chance to gain industry specific qualifications.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable and highly experienced team who are well respected within this industry.
Working WeekMon-Fri 09.00-5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- • Ability to work on own initiative
- • Ability to work to deadlines
- • Attention to detail & accuracy
- • Ability to work under pressure and problem-solve
- • Understand the importance of confidentiality
- • Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- • Reliable and punctual
- • Team player and good interpersonal skills
- • Good sense of humour
- • Professional, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- • The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information and must understand the need for discretion always
- • Willingness to learn and develop towards Apprenticeship accreditation
- • Motivated to continually improve work practices and procedures both in own working area and others
Future ProspectsWe take continuous professional development seriously and we are committed to ensure everyone performs at their best and develops their potential for future roles. A successful candidate can expect potential future employment upon completion of this Apprenticeship.
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
• Level 1 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
• *Training to be delivered at the Chelmsford Academy*